New Round of Data and Updates Coming Next Week
- Ocean Uses: Hawaii and West Maui
- Ocean Uses: New Hampshire and Southern Maine
- OCS – Oil and Gas Resource Plays
- Danger Zones and Restricted Areas – full data refresh
- Undersea Feature Place Names – full data refresh, with scale dependent labels
- Critical Habitat Designations – full data refresh combining NMFS and USFWS critical habitat data.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions – service from FEMA
- MHK Planning Areas – pointing to layer on BOEM servers (used to be on National Geoplatform)
- BOEM Wind Planning Areas - pointing to layer on BOEM servers (used to be on National Geoplatform)
- Add Uses (old So What’s) links for Wrecks and Obstructions and Anchorage Areas.
- Updating all 10.0 map services with new office name.